What is Faith - Audio List
We turn the faucet on and we have faith that we're going to get hot water from it; this in spite of the fact that often hot water doesn't come from it. We go down into the garage and we turn the ignition key, having faith that the engine will spring into life and we'll go home, or we'll get to work, even though often it doesn't spring into life. Yet we still keep having faith that we'll do it. In other words, faith is something we operate on in our ordinary everyday lives. We operate on it increasingly in regard to our finances in these days. I don't know about you, but if you're like me your account is probably kept by some computer in some basement or some room somewhere in this city or in some other city. And yet I have faith that they will continue to keep my balance properly and that they will have my money when I need it. Read more.....
Listen to the following talks on What is Faith?
- Faith is something that we exercise every day of our lives.
- Faith-Life's certainties or possibilities?
- Faith is action.
- Faith is action based on observed evidence.
- Our whole life is based on faith.
- How we use faith in our everyday transactions of business, relationships and circumstances.
- Faith is action based on belief of reasonable evidence.
- Faith applied to the origin of the world.
- Faith and the 'big bang' theory.
- Faith and evolution.
- Faith and creation.
- Where does morality come from?
Quote of the Month
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.